IFoodReal | Serves 4 as a side
- 3 large zucchinis
- 10 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 7 garlic cloves crushed
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped basil or parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 375
- Grease an 9 x 11 or similar sized baking dish
- Cup the zucchini in quarters
- Half the cherry tomatoes
- Place zucchini, cherry tomatoes, parmesan & dried basil in a bowl and mix
- Transfer to greased dish
- Bake for 30-40 minutes depending on how well done you like your veggies.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with fresh basil or parsley.
See original recipe on the iFoodReal website.