- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash and dry cherry tomatoes. Toss with 1 tbs olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place tomatoes on a baking sheet and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until they start to sizzle and ooze a bit. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Wash and spiralize the zucchini into noodles with a spiralizing tool or buy the zucchini already as noodles.
- Heat a frying pan, add a tbs of olive oil. Once the oil is warm and evenly distributed on the pan add the onion and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Finally add the zucchini noodles to the onions and garlic and sauté for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the stove and add the cherry tomatoes to the zucchini mixture.
- Sprinkle with shaved parmesan, salt and pepper and serve.
Add white beans, sausage or shrimp to make it a more filling meal.
** view the original recipe & instructions on the Ask Gaby website