- 2 1/2 cups mixed cut up berries -blackberries, strawberries, raspberry, blueberries (can be frozen or fresh) I like to use fresh berries when in season.
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 small pats of butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash berries, cut them up and mix together
- Mix cornstarch into the berries
- Divide mixed berries and place into 2 small ramekins.
- Melt butter
- In a small bowl mix rolled oats, maple syrup and melted butter.
- Divide oat mixture evenly and spread over berries.
- Bake for 45 min.
- Let cool and store in fridge until ready to eat.
- Reheat and serve.
- Can be eaten fresh from the oven as well. It is a little sweeter if you let it cool and reheat though.